One of the boys favorite things to do is to make cookies, or cake, or anything else that has to do with the kitchenaid mixer. They love sitting on the counter and putting in all of the ingredients, much like I did all those years ago helping mom. Walter is very proud of himself that he can crack an egg and put it in the bowl without any help. He is actually quite good. So, a few days ago we were making cookies and Walter and I each cracked an egg for the bowl. Jack wanted to do one also ( he has to do everything that his brother does) and so he picked up an egg and cracked it on the counter, held it over the bowl and quite forcefully pushed his thumb into the middle of it. The egg split open and the contents went perfectly into the bowl and he managed to hold onto all of the shell. I was so impressed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment